Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Love Letters

Why should you give your lady a love letter? Because she needs to feel that you still love her even if after all the boring days that you two are a couple. If you want to write and her to read your sweet words, follow this guide:



1. Always be intimate

“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ” - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook


Expound your words. Prove to her that you still love her throughout the years that you two are together. Use the memories that you two had throughout the years and use its nectar to write. And don't worry about not having the words, because inspiration will always come to you because you are writing for the love of your life. So don't worry and just write. 

Opinion Tip: Don't use "really" in your sentences. Language is made to gain the love of a lady. It's made them to see our hearts and mind. So don't use "I really love you" but explain why. She needs to understand you for her to trust you with all her heart. 

Opinion Tip: The corniest things are the sweetest things. Make it cute and romantic.




2. The Past, the Present and the Future


Write to her about the things you two did in the past. The fun memories and the problems you both had before. Like going to the Carnival, holding hands on the beach, cuddling, the day you said I love you to her, building forts with her. Think of all the things that you both did in the past then compare it to the present. Compare the love you felt the first time you met her and the love you both grasp through the problems. Then in your letter for her, write the future. The things that you want to do with her. Promise her the moon, promise her the sun, promise her the stars, and promise her that you will love her like the heavens, eternal.
You will see that in all the good times and the bad times, she's always there. In that way, you will find inspiration from within you for the was, is, and will with her.


2. This is a letter of appreciation

Remember that this is a letter of appreciation too. Don't just explain what kind of emotions you are feeling for that lucky lady but also explain her how did you love her. The kind of things that she comprises that made you a better man today. Write the things you love about her like maybe her cooking, her ability to make you laugh, etc. Let her feel that her efforts everyday are not invisible to you. 



3. Materials

Don't be cheap. Give her the best because she deserves it. But if you can't afford it's okay to write it somewhere. It's the thought counts. She needs to have the perfect letter. By stationary, yellow pad or notebook paper it's okay. Then spray your perfume to the letter then seal it on an envelope with her name written on it.


4. Structure

You need a format for your love letter. What's a house without proper rooms? It would be a mess! Be sure to recall what your English teachers were teaching you in English class like borders, etc. 




Example love letter:

My Dearest (insert name here),

There are so many things that I wanted to say to you through this letter. But it's not enough to explain my love for you. Since we were kids playing across the white and iridescent flowers, I knew that from the start that I will marry you someday. I remember when we were both 15 years old and I treated you ice cream. For me, you were like a morning sunlight while we were walking. Then before we parted ways, you said thanks and you kissed me on the right cheek. You think I was just cool about one peck on the cheek but on the inside my heart won't stop saying I love you. 

I remember all the problems we had then when we stole your parent's liquor. We got madly drunk that night and we kissed passionately on the hood of my car. It was the perfect night: on top of the mountain, seeing the luminescence of the stars, and you. But the day after that, your father found out and smacked me with a bamboo stick while you were either crying or laughing on the side. I don't really get it. It seems that I can always make you laugh even on serious problems.


Now, we're both in college with different paths, you're taking up nursing while I'm trying to be an artist, I just want to tell you that you will always be special to me. Even if we don't do those things anymore I know that we will find new things that we can do together. I will never give up on you. You were my first love and with that, you made me who I am and for that I will always love and take care of you. You inspire everything that I am now. I was, I am and will always be in love with you. You never fail to astonish me. Everyday there is something new about you that makes me love you more then the day before. You are mine and I am yours now and forever no matter what.


You are still the reason why I wake up in the morning,
El Buenaflor










0 comments:

Post a Comment