Thursday, November 7, 2013

Corrupted Memories

It's been years and I still miss the memories we made. I kept them like souvenirs in my hollow heart and empty mind. It's kinda unfair that you were there being happy with someone else and I'm here still thinking about your hushed voice last summer that gave me comfort to me as I hear it through the veins of my ears up until my heart that is thirsty for your love.

I still remember the days when we look at each other like we're about to kiss. I still remember the days when we held hands with each other that I felt safe like no one's going to harm me. I still remember when you kissed me that suddenly awakened my dead feelings. And it's kinda sad that I still crave for it.

But someone told me that in order to move on. You need to forget all of them. And I said, memories are forever and that can't change even the person in those memories changed. Yes memories are really forever but those are the things that I don't even want to remember that made me less stronger.



Guest Writer #3: Earl Dignos

Name: Earl Dignos
Age: 16
Tell me something about yourself: I like writing poems and inspiring a lot of people.
Favorite quote: "If you close your eyes you'll see darkness: but if you keep them closed and concentrate hard you'll see light." -Effy Stonem, Skins

0 comments:

Post a Comment