Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dear Him






You know what i don't believe in the saying "Everyone deserves a second chance." because if you love someone you won't get tired of them. 

I always wanted to say that to him but I didn't get the chance to. Right now, I'm happy, I have moved on. Don't make them your world because once they leave you have nothing. You can move on. You just have to believe in yourself. You know you can, you just don't want to.

 I don't really like it when an adult says "You're too young for love." because no one is. Age doesn't define maturity. No one has the right to tell anyone they are too young for love. If you fall, you fall. You can't stop yourself.

I guess I can say that I'm only 14 and already, I have fallen in love. You guys might think that nah it's only puppy love. No, it's not. I want to know how I know? Because it's already been a year and a half and i still think of him. Even though he's a douche bag/asshole/lady killer. Yeah, yeah you might think I'm stupid but i can't help it. 

I  don't want to go by detail on our story because first of all there was no "Us". You can say our story was very tragic, for me, and complicated as complicated gets. He's not your usual guy. Trust me. Anyways. I fell for him and at that time i didn't know. He made me feel special and i loved it but one day he's gone. Just like that. I was so heartbroken that i just want to die. I have no appetite. I cry myself to sleep, Hear this, I can't even sleep! No one knew i was that depressed. Every night i wait for that single text or call but nothing came. Eventually i buried myself in books, That's my way to move on and i did and when i did he came running back. As a girl who just moved on of course i took him back. Oh come one, you would've done the same. Then it happened again and again and again. Like a cycle. I gave him three or four or even five chances because i have faith in him, that he'll change but I stand corrected. 



Dear Him,

Hi. I just want you to know that from to time still think of you, of how we could be a couple if you just change but I guess you're not ready to. At some point i thought that I could be the girl who would change you but I was wrong. I pray for that girl to come and steal your heart so you could stop stealing other's. You don't know how much I loved you.

 I have fallen in love with you really, really hard, and you were supposed to catch me but i guess you missed. Every day i wake up and you were the first thing that popped in my mind. I may be cold but you know why. I just want you to know that I still love you. Every part of me is denying it but there's a tiny part in me that's screaming "yes you still love him." I have a question to ask you though , What do you do if the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it? If you have the answer then maybe I'll forget about you but in the meantime, having you in my mind is a pleasure and a privilege. 




     Guest Writer #7: Tricia Yao

      Name:   Tricia Yao
      Age:14
"     Favorite Quote: "My thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations."
      About Me: I'm the typical Asian girl but i'm really a deep person. I grew up without a         mom and dad so i'm very independent. I have this other side that no one knows but me.
                                                                   







1 comment: