Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dear Future Girlfriend

Dear Future Girlfriend,

Right now maybe you're not in my life yet. Maybe you're somewhere far away. But I just want you to know that when the right time comes, I will always acknowledge you. Right now you're a perfect stranger to me. I don't know where you live, I don't know how you act, and I don't know how you look like. But when the right time comes, I will just smile because I have you.

I like watching movies and I hope you love movies too. Because when we meet already, we will always watch movies. I like horror movies but if you want to watch romantic movies it's fine with me. Because any movie will be fine as long as I'm watching it with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Whenever you're crying my shoulders are always there for you to cry on, whenever you're sad and you don't want to talk about it then I will always be open for a hug, whenever you just need someone, I will be always be there to inspire you, to take care of you and to make sure that you will always feel protected around me.

I like the idea that one day I will meet you somewhere. Maybe in a far away coffee shop or in a far away country. I don't really care as long as you should know that when the right time comes, your happiness will always come first before mine.

I know that you are out there. Finding love that is surreal. hoping for what you want, and dreaming for what you need. You will get hurt in this crazy world for fighting for the wrong things but when I arrive, everything will change and everything will fall in the right place. I will prove to you repetitively everyday that my love for you is endless.

Yes, I don't who you are, what you look like, your qualities and characteristics. But I do know that when I do meet you, I will always care for you, fight for you and will always love you.






2 comments: